Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-01-09 Origin:Site
Heavy duty steel brackets with lift-up hydraulic pistons for under bed storage contains one mechanism set and hardware.
INSTALLING THE LIFT MECHANISM TO THE BED BASE
1. Start by attaching both lifting brackets to the inside of the bed frame towards the head of the bed (wood screws not included). The bottom arm of the brackets must be parallel to the top and bottom edges of the bed base.
2. Next, connect the thinner end of the pistons to the bottom pin on the lift brackets.
ATTACHING THE FRAME TO THE LIFT MECHANISM
3. Put the frame onto the bed lift mechanisms.
4. Use the screw and nut provided to attach the frame to the lift mechanisms.
5. Lift the frame up and secure in place by connecting the top of the pistons to the remaining pin on both brackets.
This will allow you to tighten the nuts under the bed frame.
6.Use the slots on the lift mechanism to adjust the position of the frame.
There attached the platform bed lift mechanism instructions for your to downlaod and reference.